Quick Reference Guide for PMP Exam



 

 The PMP Exam: Quick Reference Guide (Test Prep series) by Andy Crowe PMP PgMP


This guide is a great study aid and reference tool. Prior to taking the test, I used this as a handy reference for refreshing my memory on key inputs, outputs, and processes and also for mathematical formulas. The guide is actually a laminated tri-fold guide, with a total of six pages (three sheets, front and back). It's well-organized and extremely helpful. Now that I've taken the test, I'll keep this handy for everyday reference.

The publisher did a very nice, quality job on construction and it has well laid out groupings of information (This keeps it from being a 1 star). I really like the idea of a consolidated mix of key terms/vocab next to the Inputs/Tools/Outputs for each section - though the terms don't match the BOK. For fairness, the QRG does NOT say it summarizes the BOK and it DOES say it is for use with the "How to Pass on Your first try" book which I have not seen. That might explain why the QRG brings up a few terms that I did not find in the BOK.

I must say this is an extraordinary product. Really helped me a lot for my quick reference. Whenever in doubt, I used to refer this. You can carry it everywhere and don't need to turn pages for small things.


This little guide was a great way to summarize the material I crammed in with the book and keep the important areas in focus. The formulas roundup was indispensible. The whole layout saved me time by helping me zero in on exactly what I needed to know--and to successfully pass.

 "The PMP Exam: Quick Reference Guide" gave me six information-packed panels that focused on the essential pieces I needed to review. Great value, great tool.